An Alphabetical Analysis, Books, Booklets, Leaflets, and Historical Volumes of The Berean Expositor are listed below the enquiries form. They are available upon request (with a small charge depending on postage and handling).
Furthermore, we encourage all our readers to subscribe to the printed copies of The Berean Expositor that we distribute every two months. We thank our readers who have subscribed already.
If you have any questions in regards to our publications, please contact us using the form below.
Books and Prints Enquiries
An Alphabetical Analysis
An Alphabetical Analysis is an encyclopaedic word study of the scripture comprising of 10 volume. This comprehends a lifetime of work by the founder of The Berean Expositor in 1909, Charles H. Welch.
- Volumes 1-5, Dispensational Truth, Total 1572 pages
- Volumes 6-7, Doctrinal (Fundamental Truth), Total 757 pages
- Volumes 8-9, Prophetic Truth, Total 692 pages
- Volume 10, Practical Truth, 374 pages
Dispensational, Doctrinal, Prophetic or Practical teaching must centre upon the office of the ‘one mediator’ Christ Jesus the Lord and to realise that ‘Christ is all and in all’.
The central and fundamental object of the entire scope of this erudite work was ‘the pre-eminence of the Son of God’. If Christ Jesus is given the first place, then it is truly believed that these ten volumes will provide the honest seeker for truth with a wealth of information which will enrich their knowledge of the Holy Scriptures. We glorify the Lord Jesus Christ who truly is both the living and the written Word of God.
‘The insistence of Dr. E.W. Bullinger upon the need “Rightly to divide the Word of truth” and to “Try the things that differ” especially with regard to the several callings made known in the Scriptures, prepared our minds to consider Acts 28 as a “Dispensational Frontier”. Perhaps the present writer’s contribution to the opening up of the Scriptures, dispensationally, could be expressed as follows:
While other students of the Word saw that the rejection at Acts 28 was a crisis, few if any looked upon it as of vital importance. They seem to have come up to the closing chapter of the Acts, and then turned back to epistles like Corinthians as the basis of their assembly and their hope, whereas, when we come to Acts 28 and realised that it was a frontier and that another sphere of blessing lay beyond, we simply said: “let us cross over, and see this good land”‘.Introduction to Part 3 of the series, An Alphabetical Analysis
Please contact us if you would like to find out more about An Alphabetical Analysis.
The titles of the following books have a link to the respective descriptions. Click on the title and you will be directed to the corresponding description for that book in question.
Listed are some of the books published by The Berean Publishing Trust. Please contact us if a topic that you are looking for is not listed here.
- The Acts of the Apostles and Afterwards
- Dispensational Truth
- The Early and Pastoral Letters of Paul
- The Form of Sound Words
- From Pentecost to Prison
- The Galatian and Roman Epistles of Paul
- In Heavenly Places
- Job, The Book of, and The Enigma of the Ages
- Just and The Justifier
- The Kingdom of God in Heaven and on Earth
- Letters from Prison
- Life through His Name
- On Reading the Bible
- Parable, Miracle and Sign
- Perfection or Perdition
- The Prize of the High Calling
- The Testimony of the Lord’s Prisoner
- This Prophecy
- The Unfolding Purpose of God
- The Volume of the Book
The titles of the following booklets have a link to the respective descriptions. Click on the title and you will be directed to the corresponding description for that booklet in question.
Listed are some of the booklets published by The Berean Publishing Trust. Please contact us if a topic that you are looking for is not listed here.
- Accepted in the Beloved
- Acts 13 or 28?
- The Address on the Envelope
- Berean Gospel Messages
- Berean Messages
- The Book We Trust
- The Bride and The Body
- The Burden of Prophecy
- Christ the Centre and Circumference of Paul’s Ministry
- The Deity of Christ
- Devotional Messages
- The Dispensational Frontier
- The Dispensational Place of the Lord’s Supper
- The Doctrine of the Holy Spirit
- The Early Centuries and The Truth
- The Eastern Question
- Ephesians via Romans
- The Eternal God is Thy Refuge
- Far Above All
- The Four Gospels
- Fundamentals and The Mystery
- The Glory of God
- God’s Word Written
- Grace and Glory
- The Grapes of Eschol
- Hell or “Pure from the Blood of All Men”
- The Interpretation of Scripture
- Is God a Person?
- John and The Mystery
- The Key of Knowledge
- The Lord Jesus Christ, God or Only Man?
- The Meaning of Salvation
- None Other Things
- The Reconciliation of All Things
- Resurrection and The Purpose of The Ages
- The Resurrection of The Dead
- Right Division and The Gospel
- Salvation: Its Need, Its Provision, Its Goal
- Satan, His Snares, Devices, and Goal
- Signs of the Times
- The Signpost
- Sin and its relation to God
- Steps through Scripture
- Strangers and Sojourners with Me
- Tested Truth
- That Blessed Hope
- Things Most Surely Believed
- Tongues Speaking Today: A Mark of Spirituality or Deception?
- True from The Beginning
- United Yet Divided
- The Unity of The Spirit and of The Faith
- Who then is Paul?
- Wisdom, Human and Divine
- World Conditions and The End of The Age
- Zion, The Overcomer and The Millennium
Listed are some of the leaflets published by The Berean Publishing Trust. Please contact us if a topic that you are looking for is not listed here.
- Can we Believe the Bible? (Charles Welch)
- Charts 1 to 13 (Charles Welch)
- The Church (Stuart Allen)
- Limitations of Scripture (Charles Welch)
- The Perfect Temple of Truth (Charles Welch)
- Right Division (Charles Welch)
- Things that Accompany Salvation (Charles Welch)
- This Concerns You (Miss E.P. Moore)
- Usefulness at the Expense of Faithfulness (Charles Welch)
- What is a Christian (Stuart Allen)
- What is the Meaning of Prayer (Stuart Allen)
- Why Berean? (Stuart Allen)
- Wise or Otherwise (Charles Welch)
Historical Volumes of The Berean Expositor
The historical volumes of The Berean Expositor represent our magazine published since 1909 to 1988.
We wish to draw your attention that selected topics of interest have been extracted from The Berean Expositor that have been compiled, edited and published as books or booklets listed above. Before ordering the historical volume, we recommend that you check with us first, whether the topic in question has been published.
- Volume 1-3 (1909-1913), 273 pages
- Volume 4-6 (1914-1916), 372 pages
- Volume 7-8 (1917-1918), 380 pages
- Volume 9-11 (1919-1921), 576 pages
- Volume 12-14 (1922-1924), 576 pages
- Volume 15-17 (1925-1927), 576 pages
- Volume 18-20 (1928-1930), 616 pages
- Volume 21-23 (1931-1933), 720 pages
- Volume 24-26 (1934-1936), 820 pages
- Volume 27-29 (1937-1939), 720 pages
- Volume 30-32 (1940-1944), 654 pages
- Volume 33-35 (1945-1950), 724 pages
- Volume 36-38 (1951-1956), 732 pages
- Volume 39-41 (1957-1962), 740 pages
- Volume 42-44 (1963-1968), 720 pages
- Volume 45-46 (1969-1972), 488 pages
- Volume 47 (1973-1974), 240 pages
- Volume 48 (1975-1976), 240 pages
- Volume 49 (1977-1978), 240 pages
- Volume 50 (1979-1980), 240 pages
- Volume 51 (1981-1982), 240 pages
- Volume 52 (1983-1984), 240 pages
- Volume 53 (1985-1986), 240 pages
- Volume 54 (1987-1988), 240 pages